Nexus 110 Sounder Beacon (AC)
The Nexus 110 is a high output, sounder beacon designed for industrial applications.
Connections are made to the base during the initial wiring phase which results in faster and more reliable installation. In addition, the head is fixed by quarter turn fasteners enabling faster installation and accurate seal compression for weatherproofing.
The combination of powerful sounder and high output beacon ensures a very effective audio-visual signal.
Conveyors; process control alarm; cranes; moving machinery; general signalling; marine
- High sound output: 116dB (max); 110dB typical
- Low voltage AC variant
- 5J xenon and LED beacon options
- Three alarm stages
- Quarter turn fasteners for ease of installation
- First-fix, wire to base technology
- IP66 rated
- Volume control for greater flexibility – 20dB
- 64 tone
IP Rating: IP66 Operating Temp: -25C to +55C Cable Entries: 5 Weight: 1.2kg